Some of the services listed below required attributions in their terms of service. However, even when it wasn’t required, I’ve also added links where I think the services used deserve extra recognition. I only continue to use what I am happy with, so these providers can be considered as my suggestions if you are looking for helpful pointers.
In alphabetical order…
- The corporate data in the premium toolset (Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement, Income Statement, Screener) is from Robur Investment Resources via Quandl.
- Artful icons are by Vectors Market on Flaticon.
- WordPress core, and the WordPress theme and plugins used include some simple icons.
Images and Editing
- Demo images on the homepage or elsewhere are by MediaModifier. The images added to the demo mock-up were live screenshots taken with a user account.
- Featured images at the top of blog posts are from Pixabay under the creative commons license, or from BrainyQuote. Supporting images within a blog post will have their own attribution included with the image.
- All image editing is done with Canva.
Price and Technicals
- The technical chart in the members area is from TradingView.
Please get in touch if you think any credits are missing or need to be adjusted.